Welcome to 14 Creekview St, located in the most desired Heart Lake neighborhood of Brampton. Built by Lethbridge Development, Carter’s Homestead project in 1990.
This home situated in a cul-de-sac with its back yard facing to an open park, was one of the largest property size offered in this project. A 10 minutes’ drive to Trinity Common Mall, a diverse shopping mall, including Home Depot, Canadian Tire, Staples, Zellers and Cineplex movie theatres nearby
Highway 410 allows further access to Highway 403 with its destinations of Mississauga, Oakville or Niagara Falls, while the access from the 410 over to the 401, will find your family in the City of Toronto with all the amenities a major city can offer including theatre, museums and professional sports teams including baseball, hockey, basketball and football.
A location that speaks for itself. Surrounded by high-ranking English and French emersion schools, Transit system, Groceries, Shopping Mall you will have plenty to keep you engaged. Potential to grow this as you family home is unlimited; expand your imagination, please check out the pictures attached for more details.
- Circled by major routes like Hwy 410/ Kennedy/ Hurontario St/ Bovaird Dr E.
- Partly finished basement.
- Option to create a separate entrance to the basement.
- Garage Entrance To House
- Spacious Dining area, with a large breakfast area.
- Scarlett o'hara style circular middle staircase
- Master bedroom has a walk-in closet of the size of a bedroom
- Large double layered deck (see the picture attached)
- Backyard looks out to a park with no property behind
- 11 mins to Brampton Civic Hospital,
- Less than 5 min to all the major grocery stores.
- Transit Score of 52* (many nearby Public Transportation)
- Bike score of 74* (13 min Biking is convenient for most trips.)
- Car Dependence score (Most errands require 6mins of driving)
- Check the School scores for schools like:
Guru Tegh Bahadur International School
Notre Dame Catholic Secondary School
St Agnes Separate School
Sacred Heart Separate School
École élémentaire Carrefour des Jeunes (French Emersion)
Great Lakes Public School
She boasts an inviting backyard, with a custom-built Deck, waiting to treat you and your family with a personalized summer retreat for BBQ and entertainment. Please enjoy the virtual tour and 3D walkthrough to appreciate the pride of ownership. Ready and waiting to invite YOU and your big or small growing family.
- Property Type
- Water Supplymunicipality
- Exterior Finishbrick
- Heatingforced air