Welcome Home to:
9920 Regional Road 25
Welcome to 9920 Regional Road 25 just north of Milton on the cusp of the Niagara Escarpment. Minutes to Milton, Halton Hills, 401 and the GO Train to Toronto. Nestled between two golf top golf courses… one behind the property and the other across the road. This stone century manor built in 1896 has been updated and upgraded throughout both inside, outside and mechanically. With just under 2500 square feet, there’s lots of room for the whole family including lots of room for the kids to play and explore in the backyard.
- 4 large, spacious Bedrooms with Double Closets in each
- 2 Renovated Bathrooms (2018)
- Renovated Kitchen with Upper Cabinets to Ceiling, Centre Island, Stone Counters, Pot lights and Pendant Lighting, Moen Touch Tap
- New Stainless Steel Appliances in Kitchen (2018)
- Main Floor Front Loading Machines
- Full Basement with Walk-out
- Hardwood Floors throughout
- Historic trim and mouldings throughout
- Chandeliers, Electric Light Fixtures and Window Coverings Included throughout
House structure updates:
- 200 Amp Electrical Panel and Meter (2016)
- New Electrical Service from the Meter to the Road
- New Pressure Tank for the drilled well (2019)
- Excellent Water Pressure
- Septic system in excellent working condition
- Reverse Osmosis Water System (2018)
- Exterior Wood Furnace - used to heat the house and hot water. Oil Furnace can also be used although current owner has heated the home using boiler with no oil cost since 2012. Current owner puts wood in the furnace once in the morning and once in the evening.
- Currently no Central Air Conditioning but with Forced Air Furnace it could be installed for approximately $5000. 4 Skylight Windows in Loft offer amazing air circulation
- Pella Windows
- Steel Roof
- Situated on 4.1 Acres of land with 16 Mile Creek running across the back
- Property line goes approximately 75 feet past creek
- Breathtaking Perennial Gardens
- Patio with Firepit on the edge of 16 Mile Creek - Use Limestone pathway to make your way down to it.
- Large, Private Exterior Deck featuring your very own Hot tub
- Exterior Structures include:
- Shed for all your garden tools and storage
- Wood Shed next to Exterior Wood Furnace to keep wood dry for burning
- Utility Drive Shed
- Imported Cobblestone Walkway/Drive Area installed (2015)
- New 1.5 Garage (2013) which currently houses 2 cars, Driveways that can park 10 cars
- 180 feet of Rought Iron Fence with remote/electric gates and fencing to the north/south to the creek (2014)
- Property under NEC and Halton Hills Heritage. This didn’t affect building new garage 5 years ago.
- Property Taxes are reduced yearly by approximately $2000 under Conservation Ontario. Applied for and approved each year to keep the rear of the property in its current use.
*** Some outside equipment may be purchased separately
Pictures and Virtual Tour can be found at: